Hoverboards are more than just a fictional gadget these days.
You can glide along the footpath without doing much.
All you are required to do is balance well and put pressure in the direction you wish to move and the board will take you.
You don’t have to steer a wheel or change gears or hit the brakes.
This wonderful creation will take care of it all like it could read your mind. All you have to do is let the board know what you want to do, through your body language.
The Best Hoverboards List In 2017
|2||Razor Hovertrax 2.0||5|
|3||Swagtron T3 Scooter||4.5|
Earlier, these hoverboards were limited in number and were very expensive too. It was reserved for the rich with the power to source this board from the limited production.
Today, with the hoverboards becoming increasingly popular, many companies have ventured into this field. As the competition increases, so do your choices and the features in the product.
Choosing the right hoverboard for you is no easy task. If you are looking for the best hoverboard to buy, here is a detailed review of the three best boards from some of the best hoverboard brands.
|SWAGTRON T1 - UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard -...||701 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing...||359 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Swagtron T1 – Garnet Red
- Cruise with swag on your hoverboard boasting an 8 mph top speed and 7-12 mile...
- UL 2272 certified - the SWAGTRON 2-wheel self-balancing scooter excelled in all...
- This swag motorized scooter's new features include: LED headlights, battery...
- Patented SWAGTRON SentryShield smart battery management system provides multi...
- This balance scooter features an upgraded 250 Watt motor and gear stabilization...
This swanky red self balancing scooter is just what you need, to cruise around in style.
This Swagway hoverboard is fitted with a 250watt motor that enables you to cruise at a maximum speed of 8mph.
It has a downhill traction to ensure your safety and gear stabilisation, to offer you more control over the board.
The smart battery management system in this board is just perfect as it warns you when the battery is running out of charge and also protects your battery from overheating, overcharging or even over voltage.
Once charged fully, it can last up to 11 miles, provided you weigh 220lbs or less. If you weigh more, the battery consumption will also increase.
This hoverboard is well equipped to make heads turn in your direction. It has LED headlights and rubber bumpers to prevent the board from getting damaged or scratched from bumping against surface. This board has a safety certification and is backed by a one year warranty.
Whether you are used to hoverboards or not, you can go ahead and buy this Swagrtron T1 as it has two modes, a learning mode where the speed is controlled and the standard mode where you can enjoy the maximum speed at your convenience. Read the full review HERE
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 – White
- The world's smartest self-balancing electric scooter, made by Razor, the trusted...
- UL 2272 certified, ensuring that the patented Razor Hovertrax 2.0 meets the...
- Cruising speed of 8+ mph with silent 350-watt motors and a run-time of up to 60...
- Easy, quick-change 36V lithium ion battery pack made with authentic LG cells, so...
- Built with Razor's exclusive EverBalance technology, which automatically levels...
Razor, the infamous brand in the electrical goods for recreation sector has come up with a smart hoverboard, which is among the best for its Everbalance technology.
This technology enables you to mount and get off very easily, without you slipping or toppling over.
It comes with a 350watts motor that is silent and lets you cruise without drawing unnecessary attention.
You can go at a speed of 8mph and the battery lasts for an hour if the user weighs 220lbs or less. The lithium ion battery used in this hoverboard can be charged up very quickly, thus enabling you to continue having fun after a short break for recharge.
- This hoverboard is loaded with a number of alluring features such as, fender bumpers, two riding modes, battery power indicator and blue LED lights. You can use the trainer mode (if you are not too confident riding the board or if you are not too sure about the speed).
- If you are confident and have learnt how to use this, you can switch to the normal mode end enjoy your ride at maximum speed possible.
- The frame of the hoverboard is made out of shatter resistant polymer and has bumpers to ensure the safety of the hoverboard. The foot hold has anti slip rubber, to ensure you don’t slip while riding or getting on and off the hoverboard.
If you are looking for a noise free, high quality hoverboard, this Razor Hovertrax 2.0 should be considered very seriously. Move around in style with this hoverboard. Read the full review HERE
Swagtron T3 Scooter
Swagtron is one of the best hoverboard brands because it comes up with such great products.
Equipped with 300 watts motor that can take you up to 8mph speed, this board has a number of attractive features.
If you love your music and are worried that you will lose your music experience if you take this board, you are wrong! This board has Bluetooth speakers and an App too.
- This gold coloured swanky hoverboard has two riding modes – Standard and beginner, for you to choose based on your comfort level in riding the self balancing scooter.
- It has gear stabilisation, which enable s you to have better control over the board. You can ride it down a slope too as it had downhill traction which prevents the board from losing balance as it cruises down the slope.
- It has LED headlights for you to use when it is dark, battery indicators to let you know when it is time for the next charge. If you weigh 220lbs or lesser, you can use this hoverboard for 11 miles in a single charge. The battery has multi layer protection and prevents damages caused due to short circuits, overheating or even overcharging.
As it is from Swagtron, a brand that appears in all the hoverboard reviews, this ride is dependable and has cleared all the safety tests. You can get on and off without slipping or falling, and enjoy good space for your feet. Read the full review HERE
No matter which hoverboard you want to buy, it is always better to read through the various hoverboard reviews. These reviews will not only provide you with details to aid your selection, but will also have inputs from the users, which can help you know the good and the bad of the board, without any prejudice. Check out our most recommended hoverboards list for 2017.
No matter which brand you opt for you should always stand on the board and check before buying it. No point in investing in a board that is not comfortable to use. Read through this review, decide which is the best hoverboard to buy, and move around in style.